Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i always keep the air circulation mode on (shut off the air coming in from outside),do i still need to replace cabin filter? or it is a wear and tear item that i have to replace regularly regardless if i use it or not ?
thanks so much

·
Registered
104 Posts
i always keep the air circulation mode on (shut off the air coming in from outside),do i still need to replace cabin filter? or it is a wear and tear item that i have to replace regularly regardless if i use it or not ?
thanks so much
Pull one out and see how much dust is in it. Only takes about 1 minute (including opening the door & getting into the passenger's seat)...

·
Registered
428 Posts
The way to check our cabin filter is to pull one out, & if it change to darker color from white color, than you have to change them, other wise if they stay white, continue use them. ;-)
& yes, it only take 1 min.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Even in recurc mode there will be some fresh air getting into the cabin. If it didn't you would die for oxygen depletion. :) Like others said it takes just a couple minuets to check and replace if needed. Usally the air flow goes down a little when they are getting clogged.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all right :D thanks guys.i will check on it this weekend. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts