Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to purchase a new base door panel/arm rest for my 2005 LX....when using one of the following sites:

hondapartsdeals.com or hondaautomotiveparts.com

I'm a bit confused or lost on which side to choose when ordering from them. I need my drivers side door so to me, I'm thinking that's the "left" panel but if I'm standing outside of it facing the vehicle then it's the right. Should I generally be thinking of sitting in the car when choosing "left" or "right?"

Sorry for the insanely should be common sense question but my brain is in a fart stage right now. Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
I need to purchase a new base door panel/arm rest for my 2005 LX....when using one of the following sites:

hondapartsdeals.com or hondaautomotiveparts.com

I'm a bit confused or lost on which side to choose when ordering from them. I need my drivers side door so to me, I'm thinking that's the "left" panel but if I'm standing outside of it facing the vehicle then it's the right. Should I generally be thinking of sitting in the car when choosing "left" or "right?"

Sorry for the insanely should be common sense question but my brain is in a fart stage right now. Thanks in advance everyone!

Left and right is always determined from sitting in the drivers seat.

As a parts guy i always ask drivers side or passenger side...Saves from having to worry about my customers getting the sides confused.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts