Honda Element Owners Club banner

Question for ALL EOC Members.....Collage for Honda

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  StLouisPenguin 
#1 ·
Okay Kim aka Hellcat had a absolutely wonderful idea (in my opinion).....she suggested that we make a large collage of pictures of our Elements and send it to the East Liberty, OH plant as a giant thank you card for the men and women at Honda who made our babies!!!

I am a former art school geek, and still paint, so I volunteered to put this all together if there is enough interest. I was thinking about buying a large canvas and mounting the collage on that with quotes and quips from all of you inbetween the pictures. I can already see the finished product in my mind, and for any other artists out there you know that this is a very good sign. I am willing to supply a PO box to have pictures and comments sent to for the collage....and each person can decide how they would like to be identified on the collage....initals, name and city,state, club name, how ever you would like.

Ooooohhhhh....and I can order some bumper stickers from Tom to incorporate in the collage so they know who we are (and possibly check our happy little site out for themselves)

So, Let me know what you all think and if you have other ideas about the collage....I am open to just about any and all suggestions...I draw the line at naked body painting!

Thanks Everyone!
And if for some reason you don't feel comfortable posting your comments or questions please PM or email me!

PS Thanks Kim for the great idea!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
I think its a great idea! I have tons of pictures of my E but havent taken the time to put any of them on my computer... I find myself going out to shoot wildlife or landscape and i end up spending most of the time shooting my E sitting here or in front of this or that... Please let me know if you decide to do this because I would love to send some of my shots in and I can send them in any size you would like...

#3 ·
I imagine this would be a very, very big card if even a fraction of EOC members contributed. Any thoughts on how big this card would be?

#5 ·
Sounds like a very interesting idea to have a collage.

#6 ·
It will be as big as it has to be to make sure that all who want to be included are! I can go to the art supply warehouse and pick up a roll of canvas, they have all sizes....and they cut to fit!

I guess we should figure out a cut off date so that I can know that I have everything that I will have to make the collage...I am open for suggestions on that one!

People who want to mail me pictures, personal thanks and quotes, and please include how you want to be identified on the collage (first name, initials, first and last, with or without city and state, country too for all our Canadian friends!) can mail things to....

Diane Epstein
c/o The Gift Is In The Basket! Co.
11469 Olive Blvd #333
St. Louis, MO 63141

*This is my business' mail box.....so stalkers this will get you nowhere! :wink:

* Also please do not send anything alive, or pigs hearts and anything gross! :twisted:

Also people can email me pictures and quotes and etc at ....
dianeepstein@sbcglobal.net

And everyone please give me an idea as to when we should have the cut off date!

#9 ·
[quote:3f7d9a8ca6="StLouisPenguin"]I am sure we could think of something to keep us occupied in Ohio even if we can't tour the plant.[/quote:3f7d9a8ca6]

We could polka!

Or, like, not.

:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.