Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey dude i've been reading the threads and it seems u know alot about car sounds, and of of the threads i saw u mentioned about the front driver speaker has 4 wires, the same question when i was about to replace the front speakers on my wifes Element the after market speaker im about to install are SONY XPLODE 3 way speakers, now do i CUT off the 2 wires thats going to the tweeters? < they are tweetwer wires right?> or no it's should work fne as it is? and if do have to cut it is it the ALL GREEN? or the GREEN with black lines? help pls im bored this weekend and i wanna do sumting eheheehe thanks

2 post in one day can u tell how much im hooked with this element?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Of the 4 wires on the driver side front speaker I actually don't remember for sure which 2 run to the tweeter but IIRC I think you keep the green wires and the other 2 can be disconnected unless you really want to run 2 sets of tweeters in the front. You could test this pretty easily by pulling the speaker out and cutting just one wire. You should be able to tell pretty easily which speaker stopped working.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts