Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, are you taking any orders for 2004's? A local dealer said she didn't have pricing info on the 04's and wouldn't have pricing info for a couple of months. She seemed to want to push me toward an 03.

If you're not taking orders now do you have an idea when you might.

FYI - looking to order a Shoreline Mist EX Auto with fog lights.

Thanks.

B

·
Registered
220 Posts
I should know more on Friday when I turn in my allocations for this month. I have not yet been able to order 2004's and I don't yet have pricing. I'll check in Friday or Sat. though.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well, I put in my orders for Elements today and still had no allocation for 2004's. Unless Honda is allocating 2004's to other dealers and not ours :evil: then we won't see allocations for them until this time next month.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I work at the post office, and I saw some postcards going to the local Honda dealers about a "New Model Orientation" coming up at the end of Sept (22nd or so, I believe). Don't know if this applies to ALL the new models (could have been just motorcycles, etc). Looks like we'll have to wait another month..

The honda website has 2004 Pilot and Accord listings on there, maybe soon the Elements will be updated...

Oz

·
Registered
220 Posts
The "New Model Orientation" is Honda's annual show where the dealers get to see the new product lines, model changes, etc. This year it is in San Diego and I'll gladly report back to everyone here when I return. There are a few rumors going around as to some vehicles we might see there, but I can't elaborate on that right now :cry:

I also ran a check this week for all the states to see if anyone had been allocated 2004 model Elements, and none have yet. My guess is in 2-4 weeks we might be able to begin ordering 2004 models, but that is purely speculation on my part. We do have 2004 Accords on the ground now, and I'll have my first 2004 Pilots and Odyssey's on the ground in less than a week. I have also received build dates for 2004 CRV's, so patience my friends to those waiting on 2004 models. If I hear anything new, I'll keep everyone posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts