Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was perusing at a dealer again, and for the first time able to commune with an E without sales distraction. (A blessing from the shopping gods, perhaps.)

A happy peruse overall, but the front passenger seat felt "low" to me, lacking as it does the height-adjustability of the driver side. Albeit I'm coming from a vehicle with a lower beltline, but being 5'11", I'm concerned that a shorter person might feel "boxed in," especially on longer trips.

Is this an experience expressed by passengers? If so, is it something they become used to in the course of time?

My thanks...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Okay...I am 5'5 and my hubbie is 5'6......his only complaint about riding in the passengar seat is that I'm taller than him (just because I have the driver's seat adjusted to the highest position.

He has never said anything about feeling boxed in.....and I have been the passenger a few times (2 I think) and I felt very comfortable....I totally stretched out and took a nap :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
We're you looking at a DX? The EX comes with an adjustable height drivers seat.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
They all come with an adjustable height drivers seat. I personally drive my own car from the drivers seat and could care less how comfortable the passenger seat or rear seats are. That's my wife's job to care about others. :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts