Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my '08 Jeep Liberty the grab handles near the ceiling had back lighting which was nice at night when you'd open the car doors. Do you think there would be a way to do that???? Also had night lighting on the steering wheel controls. I really miss that.....can't see volume control, just feel for it....and if I want to use cruise have to turn on the overhead light to see it. Any thoughts :? :?

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,530 Posts
In my '08 Jeep Liberty the grab handles near the ceiling had back lighting which was nice at night when you'd open the car doors. .......
Also had night lighting on the steering wheel controls. I really miss that.....Any thoughts :? :?
There is one owner (at least) that has done LED mods throughout his E, including the grab handles. Do a search ("LED" should work) and you'll see how and where he did them. 8)

In regards to the steering controls - ours are too thick for light to come through, so, you would have to either modify that, or have the light shine on to, not through. :roll: :razz:

In either case, if you decide to try it, Good Luck and, as always, post pix of the install and finished mod!! :) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts