Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of questions as I start my quest for a flip-down unit...

1) Where is the best place to look? Preferably online since most retail outlets seem to carry 3 or 4 at most. I would like to see a wide array of options. (Amazon, Newegg, somewhere else?)

2) Any suggestions on the slimmest models? I don't want something clunky and cumbersome looking hanging up there. Slim and sleek would be preferable.

3) I want something that won't hinder views through the rearview. My rough first guess estimate tells me ~8 inches from the cieling is about as far as I want to drop down with screen down. So this puts me in the 7 or 8 inch range i'm guessing judging by dimensions i'm seeing listed.

4) I would prefer the player to have an SD or other removable media slot, but its not a hard requirement. Wireless headphone capability would also be nice.

5) I would prefer NOT to cut the headliner if any mounting options to avoid doing so are possible.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
7" or 8" would be fine, I have a 13" and can't see a thing out back. I am selling it soon so I can go to 2 headrest tv's my buddy gave me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts