Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time poster, I guess this is actually the second post I've made, but I've been a long time lurker, reader. Well, I've had my toaster for a little over two months, so that's how long.

Anyway, I was working Monday morning, driving North on the 405 freeway from Irvine to Huntington Beach on my way to a pretty nasty accident (teenager driving a Buick ran a red light, hit a motorcycle, jumped a curb and slammed into the side of a computer company building. Right through the boss's office window). As I was weaving through traffic, I saw another Element cruising along. Silver metallic color with EOC decal/sticker on the side of the back window and a circular decal in the back window that said something like "Aerodynamics are overrated"?

I waved as I flew by and he sped up to show me a EOC decal.

Wondering who that guy was? Wished I had time to stop and talk.
If you read this, drop me a line.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
That was I!
Thank you for waving, and then back again. I was in kinda freeway lull and didn't see you coming up from the side at first.... I just returned from what I hope to be a successful job interview....

That Royal Blue sure is a pretty color!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
What! you bark at my dog, playing along the 405 with EXwSCnose, 2 posted and no pic's of your E...better show up to our next meet! :D ;-)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies

EXw: Thanks for the reply, I hope you get the job. I was admiring the silver metallic color myself. When I was buying mine, I almost flipped a coin to see which color I would get, the blue or the gray metallic. If I can get to the next meet, I will certainly look for you. I think the EOC decal looks cool on the side window. I will have to get one.

RdE_Rnr: I take pictures for a living so It's kind of "Busman's Holiday" when I'm out and about with my E. Next hunting trip up to the Eastern Sierras I will snap a few with a nice background. And, yes, I'd love to make the next meet, just has to be on my day off.

And barkdogs: I saw your profile a while ago and have been looking out for your E ever since. Still haven't seen you. Did you come to the Howl O 'Ween dog parade in Belmont Shore today? I had to work most of today and didn't get to see any of the parade but the route is about 100 feet from my front door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts