Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes IRV, I'm Diane. I'm bad with names too. Next year I'd like to see a list or roster in the welcome packet that lists everyone's screen name and real name. I came home not knowing the real names of a lot of people I met--or I know their real name but not their screen name :confused:

(I don't want to put more work on Julie, Tom and Larry, though. I'd volunteer to help with something like that. :) )

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
grotto said:
Yes IRV, I'm Diane. I'm bad with names too. Next year I'd like to see a list or roster in the welcome packet that lists everyone's screen name and real name. I came home not knowing the real names of a lot of people I met--or I know their real name but not their screen name :confused:

(I don't want to put more work on Julie, Tom and Larry, though. I'd volunteer to help with something like that. :) )
You've just reminded me of something I've been working on. My apologies for any omissions or errors. :)

2006 BIG E-VENT ST LOUIS ROSTER --
T Mac – 04 SOP Downstate Il
Spdrcr5 – 03 SOP Long Island, NY
Empire – 04 NBP Central VA
outpost4 - 04 SOP Lacrosse, Wi
MikeQBF - 03 SMM Downstate, IL
brotherc20 – 03 SOP NY
kissya – 05 MM Morristown, TN
cai88 - 04 NBP Waterford, NY
msgail - 03 NBP Northern NJ
Tim Vance - 03 EBP Brampton, ONT.
Me Ella Ment -
dom.five – 06 ABM MA
rootyblue -
dfreeze - 03 SOP Covington, KY
roneboy - 05 RR SC
ElemutGrrl -
bobhch/hchbob - 03 SOP Gretna, NE
BigTzElement - 03 GGM KANSAS
hownowcb – 03 NBP St. Paul. MN
Lemental - 04 SOP Chicagoland
gizena -
LmentalMastiffs -
Tardis – 05 SOP Watertown, ONT.
Sn8ke – 06 ABM LA California
mamma t – 03 OTHER (cool purple) Girard, IL
streettruk -
ramblerdan – 04 FBP Saratoga Springs, NY
dancetiludrop -06 ABM C.C. In.
lisritter - Unpaid
Jake_62 - 04 SOP Plymouth, MI
fendray26 – 03 Other (SSM) GA
grotto - 05 CK Central, IL
Badger Red -04 NBP Milwaukee, WI
Atomic E - 06 ABM-p St. louis, MO
Loufrankel - 05 FBP Pittsburg, PA
itiswhatitis - 03 EBP Stillwater, OK
IRV - 04 FBP Elgin IL
Shane S - 03 SSM Northern NJ
Kayakin Dan - 03 SSM North GA
akil - 03 NBP MO
rcwootton-04 MM St. Louis
ADAMSTL- 05 MM St. Louis
escoment-04 NBP Alabama
putzern-
proteus
DCbox-05 NBP Washington, DC
NighthawkStella- 06 NBP SD

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
E-pen

grotto said:

Thank you much Diane... Lovin' this thing. :cool:

·
Registered
129 Posts
OK, IRV, this is scary....I guess we're both dorks...(and probably somewhat anal something-or-other)..I put together the same list before the meet--except I also looked up all the profiles to see birthdates. I was hesitant to go to the meet if I was going to be the oldest person there!!

As it turned out, it didn't matter. EOC'ers are a varied, friendly, somewhat strange-in-a-good-way, welcoming bunch of people.:D

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
grotto said:

Gee Diane...I think I'm hurt...;-)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
NighthawkStella said:
Nice Job Irv, but I am 06 NBP!! That's okay, I'll let it slide...this time
Fixed it. Sorry.:cool:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I just wanted to say Thanks to Tom, Julie, Larry, and all the others that made this possible.

It was well done, run loosely but efficiently, and the emphasis was placed on having a good time.

I ( we ) DID !

Thanks

Dom

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just a note on the pens, they were for a car care clinic a couple of years ago, I've had one for a couple of years...but now I have one to keep in my E...thanks Diane! :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
outpost4 said:
He-he. The stereo guy wins a Kicker sub.

Can anybody say coals to Newcastle? :razz:

Thank you, Kicker, for the sub and your support.
Yes, I thought that was funny myself.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Pics of winners....

spdrcr5 said:
No, didn't post the pics of the winners just yet. Will get them up this week.
Any luck?:cool: Are they posted on another thread?:-o

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Update

T Mac said:
We'll get the pics up sometime soon. I just returned today from the ROC national meet and need a 24-48 hour down time and then I'll do my best to get them online. Of course, I first need the images from Larry. ;)
Thanks for the update T MAC..:D I'll keep looking...:cool:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts