Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny thing happend on the way in to work. I've had my E for about a month now, and today was the first day I drove in rain.

WOW! Even though the rain was pouring down, I never had to turn on my wipers. The rain was just blowing off by itself, which is a novelty for me coming from a Pontiac Bonneville.

Now here's the million dollar question: Was it because of aero dynamics, or some sort of factory Rain-X? Thoughts?

·
Registered
261 Posts
it has rained on me a few times since i got my E, but i have had to use the windshield washers...so if they added rain-x it must have been at the dealership i think.

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
Don't know. It sure wasn't working that way for me. But after I Rain-X'd the windshield water does just roll right off and bugs seem to removed a lot more easily. (Never tried Rain-X until I had this car.)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
rain x is awesome, i have not rain xed this window yet.. dunno just lazy i guess.. but yes it is awesome..

not a typical thing done to the vehicles, so that must have been a bonus from your dealer, very nice of them.

and yeah the wipers are needed.. sillly, but that is cool that you did not need them! (mr magoo) hee..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts