Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just moved from Charlotte, NC to Raleigh, NC. I've met a few of you from the area. I'm new to the area and looking to meet some new E owners. Anyone around give me a shout. Once I figure out what my days off will be I'm going to try and schedule a camping trip for anyone who wants to go. I know this is no easy task to get schedules coordinated:) Probably just be an overnighter during the week since that will be my only time off for a while. I'll also be looking for the next monthly dinner location when it is posted.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Paco in WF

Hello Raleighwood....loving the idea of a regular meeting...perhaps near the Carolina Ale House. I love my 07 Kiwi with my EOC decal and plate frame proudly displayed.

·
Registered
543 Posts
hey, Ed-- welcome to Raleigh! Hope you're all settled in by now. I'd really be up for a meet & eat sometime. I've been crazy at work, and Diane had her second knee replaced two weeks ago today, so we've been running (figuratively speaking) flat out for a while now. Hardly had time to check the forum much but hopefully I can settle it down some soon.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good. It has been pretty crazy for us as well but we are settleing in. Hope to meet and eat soon.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
even though I ain't there I'll say hello

·
Registered
680 Posts
so are we gonna meet?

Hey everyone.
I just saw this post and wanted to reply as well. I am in Raleigh as well and i am hoping to meet some other E owners. I just ordered some side steps so if any one wants to help put them on, pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts