Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody just wanted to post recent pics of the E. I scored some free tenzo R 18's and free bridgestone 245/60/18 tires. Rides so smooth and i think its a little higher and looks tough as hell. thanks for lookin.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
What happened to the rear door ? Where you going for a full blackout ? Free rims and tires , man you got lucky , R/R is by far the coolest of colors !

RUBY

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Looks good.8) That price is like a sore (never mind) you probably know the rest of that saying.lol:razz:
Have you thought about painting those center caps black? :? I think it would look good since they currently look to be the only shiny pieces on there.With those style wheels your calipers would look really good painted too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I deff. Gotta paint the center caps and I have caliper paint just was unsure if I wanna do red or black? And its crazy how close the tires come to rubbing wen I turn but somehow they don't (not gonna lie I was worried).

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
^^Black would most certainly look good.8) I painted my calipers black and I think they look great behind my black wheels. Red would also look great,but I guess it really depends on how much attention you're looking to draw to them.:)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Grat looking E. Good job!

But where is the Grill guard??

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahahhaha yeah I gotta stop and get the guard even tho the condenser is so muffed up from five years with no guard. But still gonna do it

·
Registered
510 Posts
I like it! I especially like the larger rims and that you have room for some decent rubber... i dont really like the big rim with rubber bands around em look generally. all this picture postage makes me want to go home and post my recent minimum maintenance road shenanigans.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Yeah wen I got the wheels there were 225/40/18's on them and then scored the 245/60/18's for free and happy I changed them .
Your speedo is going to be way off!!!

Speedometer reading with non-stock (SC) tire is 6.6% too slow.
When your speedo reads 60 mph, you are actually traveling 64.0 mph.

Thats from the miata.net tire size calculator.

Love the rims and how it looks!!!
Just thought I would mention it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts