Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on day three today with my SOP, EX, 4wd, 5spd and noticed that when the sun comes thru the windshield from the right I get these two long beams on light that are very distracting. it's hard to desciribe, but looks like two long lines coming in at an angle. Anyone else notice this??

Otherwise all if fine and I really love the E

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,
I'm not kidding here. it's very annoying and i just can't seem to figure out why it's happening. something opitcal with the angle of the glass and the sun.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey - who said I was kidding. I'm just trying to explain to you where the beams are coming from. You know with that attitude I don't think that we should tell him how to work the anti-gravity unit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Maybe it has something to do with the tilt of the Earth and the angle of the Sun at your location. What are your GPS coordinates? Maybe you are on to something here. This could be bigger than the cracked windshield.

·
Registered
335 Posts
You say you get two long lines coming in at an angle when the sun hits the windshield? Hmm... sorry about that. The homing beams are only supposed to engage after dark. I think your navigation system is tracking the sun instead of the moon. We'll try to get that corrected as soon as possible.

And whatever you do, don't turn on the anti-grav unit as long as this condition exists. I wouldn't want you to get sucked into the sun! Crispy humans have the worst odor...

--
Your resident Alien

·
Registered
76 Posts
actually, i think it's a malfunction in the warp coil.
la forge will need at least....an hour.....to get it back on line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts