Honda Element Owners Club banner

Re Installing Factory Suspension

854 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  K8seriesE 
#1 ·
Hey guys this is my first post so take it easy on me if the answer to this is somewhere else on the site. I got a used 03 element and the guy before me lowered it 1.5 or 1.75 inches with eibach racing spring. I want that height back and would like to know what parts I need. Should I go to the dealership and get the factory springs? Are the springs the only things that were replaced during the original modification? Is this a do it your self type of job? Any help would be great.

#2 ·
If you do not care about making money, put a post up in the trading post(contact a moderator since you have under 5 posts or make 4 more), to trade for stock 03-06 only springs, or ask for someones set that they have laying around from lowering their ride. As for the struts, you may be o.k., I recommend replacing while your at it. Also, get yourself a new set of front and rear top hats with new bushings, all in all, it would ride like new again, and as always, get an alignment right away.
If you need help finding the parts, pm me, I can send you links to what part numbers you need from majestic honda parts online, they are real fast and real cheap.
Later
Steve

oh yeah, WELCOME to the EOC!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.