Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start off by saying what a pleasure it has been , meeting some of you at the Cloister meet and the rain soaked North /South lake meet , someday , I'll have to tell you all , the long story of that trip ! I've had my "E" since May 05 and currently have 118k on her . Been here a year after that . The information here is like no other , and all involved , serious or not should take a bow ! I do all the maintenance myself and except for the R/R grinding noise , she's been great ( I've tried everything ) ! I'm anguishly awaiting for the 011 to come out and see what they look like .

Thanks all , let the criticism begin !

RUBY

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Let me start off by saying what a pleasure it has been , meeting some of you at the Cloister meet and the rain soaked North /South lake meet , someday , I'll have to tell you all , the long story of that trip ! I've had my "E" since May 05 and currently have 118k on her . Been here a year after that . The information here is like no other , and all involved , serious or not should take a bow ! I do all the maintenance myself and except for the R/R grinding noise , she's been great ( I've tried everything ) ! I'm anguishly awaiting for the 011 to come out and see what they look like .

Thanks all , let the criticism begin !

RUBY
Huh...? For what...? :? Congrats on making it... I've just recently got my 200th Friend on here and think that it's pretty cool...

Free thread bump... Have a crappy day...!

LBD
PS: HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY...!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congrats, I'm in for +1

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts