Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get some local E owners together for some fun. We need to show the rest of the E clan that we can rock and ride with the best of them. I'm thinking of some early October fall fun. Reach out and touch someone. Making sure you have their consent of course. Really though. Mill it over and let me know.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm game ...have E will travel....that is after I get the toaster out of the body shop :-(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Prospect Bay

Hi Fellow Element Owners!
I have an 03 with AWD and the sun roof, map lights, 270 watt stereo (yes it ROCKS!).
Am looking to meet others that are into MODIFICATIONS.
I'll be getting my alloy rims powder coated black this winter, to match my black Element.
Question: I have steel wheels with snow tires. My mechanic suggested I get some cheap hub caps to protect the wheels and the mounting bolts from dirt and corruption. Does anyone do this?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
i dunno about the E, but for the jetta hub caps did nothing because the snow / moisture / salt mixture would get in and dirty it anyways. but i guess it might marginally prolong the nuts and bolts a little longer since it is not directly exposed to the open.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts