Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...Just found these boards and love them.

Am thinking of buying the Element 2WD EX auto in Orange within 30 days. Am getting prices from Internet managers at local dealers. Lowest price quoted so far is 19,400. Is this about the best I can hope for?

Also, how do you guys get them to throw in options for free? Am interested in the side steps and remote keyless entry.

Any parents of babies or young kids with the Element? How do you like it?

Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there. There are a couple of good threads here about how much people are paying for E's. Dig around a bit and you'll find some good information. I credit this forum for saving me about $1500 on my Element, between purchase price and the accessories I will install myself shortly.

I've got 2 young kids. They are both old enough to be ble to climb in and buckle up on their own, so it's pretty easy once they get to that point. They both love it, as do I. I just got mine, but initial experiences are positive.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've got two kids (5 and 8 yrs. old) that can get up and buckle themselves up. The cargo doors make it real easy for them to jump in. What they also do like is the view! Whenever we drive down to Palm Springs from Los Angeles, they can now see around them better because of the theater-style seating in the back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts