Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UNFORTUNATELY THESE STORES ARE ONLY IN CAL.,NEVADA,ARIZONA AND TEXAS.
i went to the 99c only store today and in the auto and tools section they had little packages of bungee cord cargo net..it said 20inc by 20inc. they had blue, orange, and black ones..i bought two orange.. forget it you couldnt even stretch this to use as a cargo net on mini-cooper. but its got 5 hooks and tied in knots..took it home ..knots came out easily..i thought it might be in sections BUT IT IS NOT!! after all knots out ,hooks off
its over 20 feet long in one piece.. absolutely fabulous find

·
Registered
53 Posts
I purchased 20 feet of bungee cord from a boating supply store. It only cost me $6. It was more than enough. I think I had about 2 feet left over.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The bungee I bought you just feed through the loops however you want it to criss cross and tie knots at either end. Totally easy to do!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Only cetain 99 cent stores have them in the valley (phoenix, az). Thanks for the information. I got a couple of different colors and they work great.

John

·
Registered
11 Posts
For those of us in the North East, I posted a message a few weeks ago regarding similiar usage of the AUTO NET. I found them in the Family Dollar stores and Everything $.99 stores. They look and work fantastic...just undo the knots and you have your bungee cord.
Good Luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Save yourself alot of hassell.. just go to REI and have them cut some bunggie cord for you. Also ask for their selection of harware to which is much, much better then the junk that comes with the Honda bunggie cords.

John

·
Registered
141 Posts
Here's a pic of the bungee cord that I got for the 99cent store. That one cargo net, untangled, is more than enough for both the front and rear seats.

Here's how the back looks:

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts