Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,446 Posts
So today I got up took out the trash and looked at my E to find my rear bumper had some scrapes and scratches that weren't there yesterday. I do park on a busy street for work and suspect some other drive parked behind me and did a parking bump test to park their damn car. So anyone know a good fix for a bummed bumper? can it be fixed? Why don't other people know how to drive and park...makes me mad.

Move to NYC, you'll hate the world :)

· Registered
1,446 Posts
I prefer to stay in the NW then NY....no offense "type x" and "bigsmokes" I am sure you have more bad drivers then anybody else. Yeah my marks look like license plate bolts from another driver. I did look a little closer at the bumper and it does look like the bumper separates in a couple pieces on the 07 model. I might just only need to take the outer skin off and put a new one back on. However I just wonder if I do all that work will someone just hit my bumper again.....

40 dollars and 30 minutes of work .....or 300 a clip for a respray on a "normal car....

I'll go with the 40 bux :)

http://www.handa-accessories.com/elementext.html
this is what you need.... (bottom of page)
Replacement Rear Bumper Garnish

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.