Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am stuck on the couch with a broken ankle or else I'd go down to the parking lot and look for myself... Does anyone happen to have a pic or link to one where I can get a good look at the stock rear control arm? I'm planning on using some machine shop time/material to do a custom lift in the future and I'm trying to figure out if I can build a piece to fit on to a chopped up stock arm in order to correct the rear camber after the install.

I tried to follow a few other suspension how-to's but didn't see a clean look at the part.

Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Upper arm

Yes, I believe several companies do, or else at least re-market the MOOG part that I found that seems to be the base design.

However, I happen to be poor, and simply love to fabricate. I'd rather spend a few hours making mine adjustable than cough up money I would otherwise spend on my groceries that month! :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
if you too much negative camber the rear lower control arm would have to be shorter then the stock unit.the rear upper would have to be an inch-inch and a half longer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts