Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been poking around the web trying to find the mysterious japanese rear element seats, which apparently have padding and a seatbelt in place of the cupholders, making it a 5-seater with belts all the way around.

i just saw someone else post a thread today wondering about a 5th seat for the e, and thought i'd get a little more proactive.

so...

a] is this true?
b] WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET EM?

thanks!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I too have seen them or at least one pic of it over a year ago when I had my '03 Element. I haven't seen or heard of it since other than the aftermarket jump seat that goes in the far rear on either side. I know what you're talking about however and it goes back to my not understanding why the Japanese market have access and other things that we don't have like an in dash navigation system that's stock and the side maker lights that flash near the leading edge of the drivers doors in the fenders. There is another Element out there that we haven't even scratched the surface of. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I want to convert mine to right hand drive and then get a job delivering the mail.

I'd need to take target practice first, though. :rolleyes:

Cover me - I'm going in for stamps.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
outpost4 said:
I want to convert mine to right hand drive and then get a job delivering the mail.

I'd need to take target practice first, though. :rolleyes:

Cover me - I'm going in for stamps.
I'm not sure of your "tone", but damn it I should have gotten a job delivering mail 30 years ago. I envy those folks.:)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
My best friend is a mailman. He works out of a nice, calm small town post office, doing rural route deliveries. He's pleased with his job although like anything, it can become a f***ing job.

It is amazing comparing notes with his brother, who works in the La Crosse post office. The tension in the bigger office is extraordinary. No wonder "going postal" has become part of the vernacular.

My buddy and I were out in California together, trying to hunt down an old house in my family. We came across the neighborhood postman delivering the mail and figured he'd know where this old house was. My buddy went up to mail carrier and identified himself as a fellow postman from Wisconsin. The California postman's opening line was, "Does it suck there, too?" We laughed about that for days. Typical post office humor.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
outpost4 said:
hahahahaha! man, i'm getting SO much sh!t for wanting to do this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts