Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me find this? I've checked part sites and can't figure out which one i'm really needing. I went to the salvage yard in town but couldnt find any Elements. Found a used pulled parts yard that had 4 elements up on their hill (they claim their lot as the hill) but they wouldn't let anyone get their own parts and those were too insignificant to be worth their time, with no special requests available. :x I hate them for letting all those cars rot away like that.

I'm looking for the plastic cover that goes over the latch base. The window latch is bolted onto the car and has a black plastic cover that hides this. Well when i turn around to check my blind spot i see the melt and bolts and its frustrating. If you need pictures i can go get them, its just cold outside right now and i didn't feel like going out.:roll:

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Having a hard time understanding your post, ElementFanatic. Are you talking about this part?

Cover assy., side lining, right
84611-SCV-A01ZA (black/gray interior)
84611-SCV-A01ZB (gray/blue, gray/green)

Cover assy., side lining, left
84661-SCV-A01ZA (black/gray interior)
84661-SCV-A01ZB (gray/blue, gray/green)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Can anyone help me find this? I've checked part sites and can't figure out which one i'm really needing. I went to the salvage yard in town but couldnt find any Elements. Found a used pulled parts yard that had 4 elements up on their hill (they claim their lot as the hill) but they wouldn't let anyone get their own parts and those were too insignificant to be worth their time, with no special requests available. :x I hate them for letting all those cars rot away like that.

I'm looking for the plastic cover that goes over the latch base. The window latch is bolted onto the car and has a black plastic cover that hides this. Well when i turn around to check my blind spot i see the melt and bolts and its frustrating. If you need pictures i can go get them, its just cold outside right now and i didn't feel like going out.:roll:
It appears you are referring to the window latch assembly. I do not think you can buy the cover so it has to be purchased as the next highest assembly. Looks like it is a little over $17.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
^^If they are refering to the part in that link I posted,then it's only 94 cents.Then again after shipping and handling it comes out to $15.78 which makes it a bit silly to purchase such a part from them.:)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes that was the part, number 5... i checked inside the element and coudn't find it. i wonder if i can buy it at the stealership cheap?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys! its been hectic with the Final exams coming up for college so my posts are fast and choppy.... Really appreciate the time you take/took to help me out even though you didnt have to!

thanks again
EF

·
Registered
3 Posts
The ANGEL GUARD is a seat belt release cover which acts as a safety barrier that deters children from disengaging the seat belt buckle. In our surveys we have found that children unbuckling the seat belt is an ongoing problem that many parentsSeat Belt Cover face. In other cases, an older sibling may undo the seat belt which is anchoring a nearby infant seat thereby compromising the safety of the baby. The ANGEL GUARD has become increasingly popular with parents of special needs children as they strive to keep them buckled in as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts