Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought their E with the spoiler already installed or have anyone installed it themselves.....any pics???.......

Thanks

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
qsilver074.........how's the prototypes coming along?.....I'm on hold for mods....the wife wanted to c a spolier ....( is her veicle and I think she is into the LOOK, rather than the performance)..... :roll:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have a BLK Element........what do you guys think about a silver spoiler?

Do you think a silver spoiler will match my silver side-steps?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote:0abfea638a="lizzurd"]Here's a pic of mine painted body colour.
http://tinyurl.com/h1g4[/quote:0abfea638a]

Like it...did you do the install yourself ??.....and I bet you're from upnorth.....I've been to Montreal, St.Catherines and the Falls in Ontario....nice country my friend....

Hector

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
[quote:4427696d49="HEK"][quote:4427696d49="lizzurd"]Here's a pic of mine painted body colour.
http://tinyurl.com/h1g4[/quote:4427696d49]

Like it...did you do the install yourself ??.....and I bet you're from upnorth.....I've been to Montreal, St.Catherines and the Falls in Ontario....nice country my friend....

Hector[/quote:4427696d49]

I had a freind of mine do the paint work for me.........i did the install at home ...took about a half an hour....that pic was taken out behind my detail shop ...just 10 minutes north of downtown Toronto.

·
Registered
107 Posts
[quote:0bfe2d8672="HEK"]qsilver074.........how's the prototypes coming along?.....I'm on hold for mods....the wife wanted to c a spolier ....( is her veicle and I think she is into the LOOK, rather than the performance)..... :roll:[/quote:0bfe2d8672]

The prototypes are doing fine. I called up a company for manufacturing and they want detailed CAM/CAD models of each; I am terrible in AutoCAD and don't have the money to get someone to CAD them, so I will have to stick to low-scale manufacturing for now and welded mandrels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts