Honda Element Owners Club banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
As you can see I’m about too do ALL my LCA bushings. Left ones are Fronts w/ Subframe spacers for my lift and Right are the Rear bushings.

Now I just need the 2(6 bushings) in question and the Aerogenics Billet Rear LCAs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got my Febest bushings today to do my rear lower control arms and HAB-004 does NOT fit my 2007 element EX AWD. I will double check with Febest to see if there could be any mixup but it looks like the inner bore is 12 or 13mm and the factory is definitely a 14mm bolt so it physically cannot fit through the bushing. You guys for sure had HAB-004 fit yours? Febest lists 2003-2011 so there is either a part change not listed or I got a bad batch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got my Febest bushings today to do my rear lower control arms and HAB-004 does NOT fit my 2007 element EX AWD. I will double check with Febest to see if there could be any mixup but it looks like the inner bore is 12 or 13mm and the factory is definitely a 14mm bolt so it physically cannot fit through the bushing. You guys for sure had HAB-004 fit yours? Febest lists 2003-2011 so there is either a part change not listed or I got a bad batch.
Honda Element is listed as compatible with the HAB-004 RTA rearward bushing: FEBEST Parts website
I haven't tried that bushing, so I can't input my experience, but I did just purchase the FEBEST HAB-003 forward bushing for the rear trailing arm. I haven't installed it yet. I do hope it works well!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'll be curious how HAB-003 works out for you. On the picture it does not appear to have an outer metal sleeve. The OEM bushing, as I recall, has an outer sleeve that's in two parts half a cylinder each. I wonder if you're supposed to reuse the OEM sleeve with HAB-003.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be curious how HAB-003 works out for you. On the picture it does not appear to have an outer metal sleeve. The OEM bushing, as I recall, has an outer sleeve that's in two parts half a cylinder each. I wonder if you're supposed to reuse the OEM sleeve with HAB-003.
Yeah... I noticed that as well. I'll let you know how it works out. I'm actually changing all the bushings on the RTA in an effort to solve a tire cupping problem.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts