Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the autoparts store and got a replacement wiper for the rear of my 05 element. I ripped the old one off, threw it away, and can't seem to get the new one on! After doing some searching, I think throwing away the blade that I had was a big mistake, and I should have simply refilled the wiper portion. But now it is long gone in a dump somewhere. Right now I only have the wiper arm touching the bare glass.

HELP! :?:?:?

·
Registered
172 Posts
There is very little cost difference between the refill and a new complete blade assembly.

Time for a visit to a local dealer, if you cannot wait for an online order to arrive.

I seem to recall them being in the $6 - $8 range.

·
Registered
247 Posts
If I remember right a Trico replacment blade and all is like 8 or so $ and is a 12B ( Someone correct me if im rong..)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I did the same thing and the aftermarket wouldn't fit so I bought the stock one for around 9 dollars that was complete.

·
Registered
2 Posts
rear wiper

I could not find a wiper small enough for the rear in the local auto stores so I ordered one online. The website claimed that it would fit, however it did not. I was already out on the cost of the wiper and shipping so I just bent out the clips of the new one to get just the blade out. I was able to slip the blade right on the existing arm.

·
Registered
816 Posts
i replace all 3 wipers once a year..right before i get the car inspected..here in n.y the 1st thing they check is the wipers,,so i save myself the aggivation of hearing the inspection station try to sell me so crap wiper blades

·
Registered
71 Posts
auto zone 12 inch's about $10-$15

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.