Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a lurker here for multiple years, actually, always interested in Elements. Finally picked up a nice used 2007 EX Atomic Blue Metallic a few weeks ago and am just as in love with the thing as I thought I would be all this time.

Really excited to play around with it, even though it's supposed to be my wifes... :)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

Post some pic's when you are done playing around with the wife

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Well Dox,

Since you've "lurked" here before, then you KNOW the drill... Pics and profile... Pics and profile...

LBD

·
Registered
157 Posts
dox, congratulations. I too drive an '07 EX and it is just an awesome car. You are going to love it.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,530 Posts
2007 was an exceptionally good E year. Welcome.
I second that!! :razz:

Congrats and welcome to the cult, err, I mean, club!! Glad you FINALLY joined us for real.... :jump021:
But, seriously, you NEED to post pix BEFORE Jojo sees this....... :zombie001:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
But, seriously, you NEED to post pix BEFORE Jojo sees this....... :zombie001:
I second that!! :razz:

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LBD

(I guess we scared him/her away... Awwwwwww... Boo-hoo-hoo...!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, Yeah I need to post pics. Just updated the profile. I don't check in as often here as I should, which is funny considering I used to dig around in here at least once every few months for at least a few years or more prior to purchasing our Element (i've wanted one for a long time, and finally got it, although it's my wifes...)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.