Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leased my E starting on 4/10 and I still don't have any registration papers for it. I figured that the dealer and/or leasing bank would send them to me once things had been processed. Am I supposed to go and get them at the BMV myself or what?

Drew

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
We bought ours....but took out a loan....but we still had to go to the License Departmet (DMV) to apply for title and registration.....our dealer gave us the application aong with all our paperwork all filler in with Vin#, Model, Bank that holds lien, etc.

I am not sure how it is in OH.....but that is what happened to us here in MO....we also had to take our personal property tax waiver (sucks!!!) and when you do this in MO you also have to pay your sales tax on your auto...let me tell you that was a painful $1400 check to write!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Called my dealer... apparently the registrar is out of town until Monday, but the service guy I talked to says they probably forgot to register my car because I transferred vanity plates from my last vehicle instead of getting new ones. They'll call me on Monday with more details...

Drew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts