Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that every relay is audible in this car, including the intermittent wiper???? I guess I just need to turn up that subhwoofer.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Humm, that is a new one. I don't have that problem and have not heard anyone else that has.

You may want to have the dealer check it. The relays should not be making that much noise.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ditto i have not experienced any loud relays either, and i drive alot with out the radio on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm a bit annoyed by the swishing sound of the tach needle as it hits red line. Too bad the engine doesn't make any noise. :lol:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
swishing sound, huh another thing i have not heard, and from the tach none the less..

interesting, odd, anyone else encounter this bizarre pheonomenon?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wayland,

Don't you know :D Keep that Tach in the black. :lol:

I know that the Element does not fall apart over 90. No real shaking either. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I would love to know how fast this guy was going to rattle the tach.. i as well have been over 90 with out noticing it, what a nice, nice, nice, ride!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, yeah.........that's it, swooshing tach. My 8 second 2.4 vtech motor is a beast. Why sometimes I have to deploy the second parachute for when that radar detector starts making too much noise. And that damn wheelie bar and it's loud snap, I guess they just don't make them like they used to. :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts