Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Hey guys, I'm still trying to work this out, Mr. Jojo's live fire isn't unitl next month, they want it to be as hot as possible, so 1/2 of them can pass out of heat stroke guess:confused:
Anywayz, next problem, some %#@*%! idiot slammed their car door open onto my drivers door and theres a huge crease in it! I'm trying to find out when I can get it repaired, I don't know if my local body guy will take it on a Saturday or not, I don't have any other transportation to get back and forth to work if they won't.:-(

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey guys, I'm still trying to work this out, Mr. Jojo's live fire isn't unitl next month, they want it to be as hot as possible, so 1/2 of them can pass out of heat stroke guess:confused:
Anywayz, next problem, some %#@*%! idiot slammed their car door open onto my drivers door and theres a huge crease in it! I'm trying to find out when I can get it repaired, I don't know if my local body guy will take it on a Saturday or not, I don't have any other transportation to get back and forth to work if they won't.:-(
JoJo i told you already that i will cry if you dont come :-( Just park that side away from the camera :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I lost one car in the last high water nightmare! haha It's been so dry I don't want to get it all back in one day.

How about a nice week of rain--not too much at a time--starting Sunday? That would work for me (and my yard!)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
No, I lost one car in the last high water nightmare! haha It's been so dry I don't want to get it all back in one day.

How about a nice week of rain--not too much at a time--starting Sunday? That would work for me (and my yard!)
Its only allowed to rain at night, I can't work if it's raining or too wet--I have alot of bills right now, and I need the work!:neutral:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 8 of 8 Posts