Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm converting my 07 SC into a camper Element and am wanting to be able to get into the back more easily without opening the rear doors. Is there a way to remove the center console and move the e-brake to the floor? I know some versions of the element have a floor mounted console which I think would be fine, but I'm also wanting to be able to swivel the passenger seat and I think a stationary console would just get in the way. Thanks for any

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm converting my 07 SC into a camper Element and am wanting to be able to get into the back more easily without opening the rear doors. Is there a way to remove the center console and move the e-brake to the floor? I know some versions of the element have a floor mounted console which I think would be fine, but I'm also wanting to be able to swivel the passenger seat and I think a stationary console would just get in the way. Thanks for any
I know you can remove the console but I’m not sure about moving the e-brake... I would be interested in your console once you remove it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Hi.I just recently installed an SC console in my 03. Love the change. l have all the oem parts to change the E brake. sell reasonable. text me @ 303-396-2485 I can give you pics & lnfo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts