Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -

I've had my seats out of my element for a few years now in order to fit a large dog crate in the back. I've been storing them inside, but I moved and now I need to store them in a garage. I'm really nervous that mice or rats will get into them. I can't find a plastic container large enough for them. Does anyone have suggestions? (Cheap if possible).

Should I just get rid of them? It has been years since I've used them, after all.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
They will fit in suit/garment bags for about $5 each.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Put them on e-bay ! You have no kids, just the crate:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Better than moth balls

Much better than moth balls for keeping critters away are dryer sheets. Whatever you choose to store your seats in toss in a few inexpensive dryer sheets. I discovered them recently to use when winterizing the camp and now have literally no rodent presence in the spring.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Much better than moth balls for keeping critters away are dryer sheets. Whatever you choose to store your seats in toss in a few inexpensive dryer sheets. I discovered them recently to use when winterizing the camp and now have literally no rodent presence in the spring.
I just open the bags and let the cats check them out for a few minutes. Fun for all! :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts