Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a '08 EX about 2 months ago, it has alittle over 14K miles on it and I just notice the drivers airvent is broken. The piece that connects all of the vent pieces to contorl the direction of the air has broken on one end. I am thinking it can be snapped back in place but need to first remove the vent from the dash( the sinle vent on the drivers side left of the steering wheel). Any help would be great. Im sure there is a clip or 2 holding it in but dont wanna break anything if I can help it. Thanks:D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
here is the file i put up a while ago for another guy. driver vent removal is on the last page.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Drivers side dashboard vent lever popped loose

My drivers side vent near the window,(round one), needs help. The small bar behind the louvers has come loose from the small lever that adjusts the flow of air. Is it possible to just remove the vent unit from the dashboard without removing the dashboard? I'm not looking for a major project, I'm not gonna remove the DB,,I'll live with the inconvenience.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Does anyone notice the similarity between how Hondas are put together and the good ol' psychometric test using a board full of holes and odd shaped pegs? You just line up part A with hole B and give it a smack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts