Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw an is350 today and parked beside it and the color was way off. there is no where near the amount of pearl on mine that the Lexus had. So I called the place that painted it and chewed the manager out not really expecting to get anywhere but make me feel a little better. I just figured that he would say it's right and too bad. Well he must have been having a really great day because he told me to bring it back in the morning and they would repaint the entire car inside an out adding more pearl I'm asking that they add a little extra ontop of that lol should have it back wed or so of next week il post an update when the new pics are up

·
Registered
198 Posts
Its always feels good to have half a$$ed jobs fixed for free.

Be sure to post some pictures when you get it back.

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,948 Posts
Although it leaves you wondering what was done half-assed the second time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea tell me about it. I told them to call me I want to see it before I rolles in the booth. Also said if it's not perfict it staying till it's right. :) I will deft post pics when I get it back. I asked that all the lights be taken out and the front bumper taken off. This has been a great day :) lol I just figured they would tell me to bad. il keep my fingers crossed it won't have to go back or they rush to get it done and they cut corners I told them they could have it 2 weeks if need be.

·
Registered
198 Posts
If they mix the paint at the shop maybe a bad mix.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow...

Going for the Type-R look huh...? That white pearl is just awesome...! Just bumping this thread to see the results...! Pics please...!

LBD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts