Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound kind of silly, but I've always imagined my E as a Transformer (too bad Honda didn't buy the rights to the cars in the movies...) and I was wondering if anyone has successfully replaced the H's on the grille, steering wheel and rear hatch with Autobots logos.

If so...

How did you do it?

Where did you find weatherproof Autobots logos?

Do you have photos?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i had them on for a while, but they fell apart in the carwash after a year. you can find them on ebay and attach them with doublefaced tape. This would be auto tape and can be found at advance auto. its the same tape that is behind the H logos

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here is exactly what you are looking for. Pretty cheap to on ebay.
I think that is a great idea I might do the same. :)

Chrome Autobot Logo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had them on for a while, but they fell apart in the carwash after a year. you can find them on ebay and attach them with doublefaced tape. This would be auto tape and can be found at advance auto. its the same tape that is behind the H logos
In the little research I've done so far, I've read about the black paint peeling off the Autobots logo. I figured I would remedy that with a little spray polyurethane.

·
Registered
669 Posts
This would have been cool a few years ago, but these days Transformers are a little played out. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts