Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking to replace the same thing, but the parts store online says the blue color is discontinued. However they still allow you to go to checkout with this part...so my question is if you order it, does it come unpainted? Will Honda ever bring the discontinued colors back at some point?

·
12,179 Posts
I am looking to replace the same thing, but the parts store online says the blue color is discontinued. However they still allow you to go to checkout with this part...so my question is if you order it, does it come unpainted? Will Honda ever bring the discontinued colors back at some point?

When they process your order it will be replaced with a primered panel.

The painted panels will never be "brought back". They were never available to order from the start. Honda made a mistake listing the panels the way they did and it looks like they will never fix the error.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
When they process your order it will be replaced with a primered panel.

The painted panels will never be "brought back". They were never available to order from the start. Honda made a mistake listing the panels the way they did and it looks like they will never fix the error.
I think the OP is talking about the blue panels that came on the 05 and 06 Silver Es. Those werent painted right? They came in that blue color like the dark grey and light grey??

·
12,179 Posts
I think the OP is talking about the blue panels that came on the 05 and 06 Silver Es. Those werent painted right? They came in that blue color like the dark grey and light grey??

Thats correct. But winterblue77 was asking about the painted panels used for 2006 and up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts