Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is replacing a 97 Ford explorer as my families primary means of transportation. And If I may without raising to many eybrows say that i will probably never own another american design car again. My ford has no major problems but alot of little ones and it has just now got 100k on it. I have a front a frame bushing that needs replacing and the clutch master cylinder which is inside the bell housing has an internal leak (can be difficult to shift). Even little things like both door handle frames are cracking and now the door handles will rip out of the door if i continue to use them to shut the door. Not a big deal just little things that Japanese makers like toyota nissan honda seem to put more quality into. This is ny the way my first honda I have had Toyota and Nissan before so I thought why not Honda has in my opinion a better reputation thatn the other two. Anyway I picked up my blue pearl 4wd ex yesterday. my initial impression was a very positive one. The interior seems so basic yet at the same time offers so many features. I am also 30 with 2 children. I believe honda has certainly missed thier demographic with this vehicle but, has long has they sell I think they will still be happy. Anyway like I said i have not had the car for long but I am very impressed with and so far i highly recommend it. if anyone wants to e-mail me and ask anything I will be all to happy to assist.

Thank all you posters whom helped do the wonderful hours of research before i actually made my purchase the help was invaluable.

·
Registered
67 Posts
first chariot, well chariot to be. we plan on starting a family :D in the next year or so. a sentra or beretta coupe are no vehicles for a family.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts