Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol.....well that would kinda be an oxymoron.... "ya ya i take great care of my element" and put a picture of it with a spare on lol. no its the wheel its just dark lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
lol.....well that would kinda be an oxymoron.... "ya ya i take great care of my element" and put a picture of it with a spare on lol. no its the wheel its just dark lol
i hear you, that was my bad. i didnt mean anything negative, just couldnt see the wheel in the first picture. anyway here is mine, dirty and wet, but none the less...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Since I am a habitual E owner and I haven't had one for a full four months now :shock:, I am always looking for another one to save and I have been looking for one to advertise my new business.

Funny that I ran across the exact kiwi E that the OP posted, but my budget just doesn't currently support it. Maybe I should rethink that- regardless of personal opinion on the mods done, it did catch enough attention to be mentioned here . . . exactly what I need to advertise my business! ;-)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Live the CULT-ure PEOPLE...!!!

You know, there will always be folks to disagree... That's our right and our nature... (Isn't this a great country or what...?)

"Haters" are what they're called these days...

Living in Northern CA now, a lot of the "outdoor-life" has rubbed off on me and I got my E as a vehicle to take me out to all the outdoorsy places I like going to... It's the old Boy Scout in me...

Now, my other half (the city-boy side...) has me longing to drop her and put some phat 20-inch (true DUBs) on all black rims like Whits ride... But alas, I can only do so much and retain the utility of my baby... I'm glad that the "City" guys/gals are doing what they do because like any car/truck out there, it's all about the individual and more power to you...!

Like that famous announcer once said...

"Just sit back and enjoy the show..."

LBD

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I personally don't like the fact that as shown the vehicle isn't road-legal (any form of headlamp covers is illegal in all US states, and the front tint-is wider than would be allowed even if the Element had A-line markings, which it doesn't.) is ). I'm not sure that I understand the aesthetic behind making the hood black and the side mirrors body colored. I could see having just the roof black. Is it a refection, or are the side window visors painted?
are you serious??? the hood is carbon fiber not black, i agree with the color yuk, but in all how is the utility part messed up? i have rims and mods and mine is fully versitile to do anything i want, hell i even put a rack of wood in the back of mine.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I enjoy any enthusiasm applied to a car. The only car I don't enjoy is the neglected one only driven as a means of transportation from point A -- to point B.

My second car had the self installed poverty options---leaf spring shackle extensions, a Woolworth black side racing stripe and a J.C.Whitney cable controlled exhaust cut out. I wouldn't have it today, but it worked for me at the time. I thought I was cool. :rolleyes:

If we all had the same tastes, we would all be living in a white house with the same white car.-----boring :twisted:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I thought this was going to be more of this sort of thing...

Not about not liking the street racer look...wonder how you'll feel about this...
Ha! I rcognize that dealer plate in the rollover pic. That E was from the Portland metro area. "Just buy Bob."

·
Registered
83 Posts
During my hunt for the perfect 'E' for me, I stumbled upon this little gem. I'm a firm believer in expression...however...this is the equivalent of a supermodel in a burka. It kinda ruins the whole "utility" part of the vehicle.

So what's the census then?

Is there anyone out there that believes this is a perfectly aesthetic adonis of Elements?

If you have pics of anything worse...please post!
just for "Gee Whiz" info, the owner has since removed the hood and wheels and all the banners. He put the stock hood and wheels back on and it looks much better, imo. He was nice enough to take pictures for me so I figure I'll help him out here:

Link to Autotrader Auction - 2006 AWD EX-P 5 speed manual

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
just for "Gee Whiz" info, the owner has since removed the hood and wheels and all the banners. He put the stock hood and wheels back on and it looks much better, imo. He was nice enough to take pictures for me so I figure I'll help him out here:

Link to Autotrader Auction - 2006 AWD EX-P 5 speed manual

I like it back to basics, but those stock rims are not from a 2006 nor is the grill. Must have added some items along the mod path. The rims are from a 2007 and up CRV I think... Look just like the rims on my wife's CRV08.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
All that money in mods and no Home Depot Grill Guard??!!!!?? Now THAT'S element abuse!! ;-)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts