Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Cool mod... Any other details...? Brand of sensor, time needed to install, what else beyond the bumper cutting, etc...? Inquiring minds want to know buddy...!

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
generic brand from ebay..mounted the brain box in the spare tire compartment and ran the wires along the floor to the passenger side panel that covers the rear shock absorber.behind that cover you will find power(wht/rd)and reverse light (grn/blk)wires,then just find a good ground and your all done.Also the wires coming from the sensors come in through the factory harness at the tailgate,just cut a small hole in the rubber grommet and feed your wires through then silicone the hole you made in the grommet.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Very nice...! Any accompanying pics...? At least of the spare tire well...? Just wondered if any one else would want to do this so any photos of your setup may help other EOCers to do this mod... Thankfully I got an expert EOCer that can handle this kind of stuff near me to get this done...!

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
reverse sensor install pictures.
first picture is where i connected the reverse light wire,power and ground.
second picture is routing of wires.plus GPS vehicle tracking cell phone.(cheap lojak).
third picture is the sensor wires from bumper going thru grommet and in to the spare tire compartment.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts