1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Chloe, new name Eva
2 year old Cardigan Welsh Corgi female
dark chocolate brindle
white markings: feet, chest, splash on the left side of her muzzle, small tail tip, and a splash on the back of her neck
no tags but she is microchipped!

On 8/5, I placed a 2 year old Cardigan Welsh Corgi with a wonderful family in Tyngsboro, MA. A freak accident... she tripped up her new mom coming up the stairs to the front door. Mom falling into the door scared her and she bolted. Could have easily happened to me. She is dragging her 6' pink leash and martingale collar. No tags but she is microchipped to me.

She was last spotted on Friday 8/14. This family is doing everything right in the search... posters, ads on tv & in the paper, every internet lost pet venue they could find, a baited Have-A-Heart trap...

I live over 170 miles away and cannot be there as much as I want to be. I have been there twice over the first week with my dogs, looking, laying scent, leaving smelly clothes. I continue to send "fresh clothes" to help attract her.

They are borrowing my older male who will be happy to stay with this family. Hopefully, with his astute marking ability, he will be able to leave more familiar scents to her and help bring her home.

If you can spare a prayer that she is found safe and reunited with her family, it would be so appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's home

Eva is at this moment, safe in their home, snuggling with one of the daughters, and Tristan is at the mom's feet. My brindle dogs are safe, and very happy.

Yesterday they had three sightings around one specific property, near where the sighting was last week. The owners let Tristan "do his business" all over and they set up the H-A-H trap there.

This morning she was there.

THANK YOU ALL for all your advice, prayers and good thoughts!! And THANK YOU LORD for bringing her back safe!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Eva is at this moment, safe in their home, snuggling with one of the daughters, and Tristan is at the mom's feet. My brindle dogs are safe, and very happy.

Yesterday they had three sightings around one specific property, near where the sighting was last week. The owners let Tristan "do his business" all over and they set up the H-A-H trap there.

This morning she was there.

THANK YOU ALL for all your advice, prayers and good thoughts!! And THANK YOU LORD for bringing her back safe!
Very happy to hear it!!! :)

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
yay!!!!!

That little bugger had people all over this country worried for her! Kudos to all who helped in the search.

And thank you for this good news. It's heartwarming to know that a scared lost pup is back with her very worried family. They'll all sleep better tonight.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts