Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to get a vetor based PDF of the E carpet files and then you could use them printed out on paper and cut indoor / outdoor carpet in the color you want for maybe $50?

Gary

·
Registered
873 Posts
I never was real good at riddeles, but you realy got me on that one.pdf pretty darn funny? I dont think that the carpet will fit in your printer,unless you gots one of those industral printers. but hey giv it a shot!!!:razz:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
You could always make a paper template first if you're nervous about measuring and cutting

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
There are several threads on How to do this one. Patty and I did Her Element with News Paper and Tape to make the template.

However, our effort was paled in comparison to this JOB !!

Dom

·
Registered
122 Posts
carpet would be nice, that rubber floor gets slick when its wet.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I never was real good at riddeles, but you realy got me on that one.pdf pretty darn funny? I dont think that the carpet will fit in your printer,unless you gots one of those industral printers. but hey giv it a shot!!!:razz:
Dude, you are a trip! :lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
i did it with paper. i taped and fold a lot of a4 together on the floor of the car, until i had a template with a better fitment than the original carpet. realy easy to do, and verry cheap. i buyed a large nice carpet, an cut out 3 complete carpet sets, front and rear with cargo. now i have 2 reserve :grin:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Riddle me this #2

I was not clear in my request. I meant print out the pattern on paper then tape it down on the carpet then cut the shepes needed.

It appears it can be or has been done.

Good to know.

Gary

·
Registered
873 Posts
yup that might work better than tryin to run a carpet through your coppier.the print might be to fuzzy.or just do like marco did,or jojo,or cujo,or mikement,just be carfull of sharp stuff you use ,cause you could trip and poke your eye out, wouldn't that be a trip,a trip to the er.just tell them I sent you they all know me. I be sitten there beside tim taylor !!!!woohoo:grin:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Riddle me this #4

All the obvious talent on this sitew and a PDF doesn't exist?

Yikes I thought for sure there would be one.............

Gary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts