Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a Ridgeline console in my Element. I know prior threads said I would not fit...But with a little adjusting it does. I do not have pictures yet but if anyone is interested let me know and I will post some pictures of the "adjustments" and how it fits.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I need to see this!:D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I just installed a Ridgeline console in my Element. I know prior threads said I would not fit...But with a little adjusting it does. I do not have pictures yet but if anyone is interested let me know and I will post some pictures of the "adjustments" and how it fits.
Dude, this is the EOC! You do something cool to your E, EVERYBODY is interested!!! :D

+1 for details and pics! :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hahaha, and I had a beer with the easter bunny last night. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
107 Posts
We want proof!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For you non-believers out there. Here are a few quick pics...sorry for the rest of the mess. If you are wondering the cup holder area still slides and stops just short of the shifter. At first the armrest seemed a little high but with the armrest slid forward it is just right to rest your arm and shift. In all it was not a bad project and I have some ideas if anyone else is going to attempt it that may save some time and head aches. Let me know what you think.

Mods so far:
Ridgeline center console (the first I know of), Panasonic in dash AM/FM/CD/GPS/DVD, Back-up camera, Forward camera, and intensions for many more.

Thanks to all EOC members for ideas and encouragement!!

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like to the prior posts said the Ridgeline console is too wide to fit between the E's seats. If you look at a Ridgeline console from the bottom you will see the center box has a spacer on each side that makes it approximately three inches wider. If you remover the brackets/spacers the console fits snuggly between the front seats of the E. Then there is the issue of the emergency brake. The interior box of the console needs to be modified (like I did) or the emergency brake would need to be relocated. My emergency brake is inside the comsole.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I have to have access to my E brake where I live but in FL you never have to worry about rolling away.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts