Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since our Spring 2009 Combo Meet last month, the So Cal Chapter of the Ridgeline Owners Club has made it a point to invite the So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club to a few of their planned events.

A few weeks ago, I was asked to share this information with you. We are invited to the Ridgeline Owners Club, All Cal Meet in San Diego, Saturday, July 11, 2009. Click the link for more information. http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28032

They had reserved a few rooms at the Loews Hotel, however, it appears that the reservation date has passed. In reading the thread on the ROC, it also looks like they will be having a brunch on Saturday or Sunday. It looks like there will be quite a few Ridgeline Owners at this meet. Let's represent and show up.

This looks like it will be fun for a day trip to hang out with our Ridgeline Owners Club brothers and sisters :D. Please post if there is any interest. We could caravan from a point in Orange County and go down the I-5 Freeway to San Diego.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
With a glimmer of hope I might be able to come for at least one day if one of my co workers is going to exchange shift work with me.:) If not I will be on Graves!:mad:

·
Registered
160 Posts
hope i can do this! it is after all in my hometown =P

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hopefully I can join as well.....I can join the caravan as well, since you guys will pass by where I live :):)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Can I go?:lol:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am glad to see that a few of us Element owners are considering meeting our fellow ROC folks in San Diego. Sounds like another caravan opportunity :D. Between this and going to Spreen Honda for their meet on the same day, I might consider this!

RdE_Rnr, caravan and meeting place somewhere along the 5 Freeway? I can work with you on this, if you want. I will check the ROC page to find out if there is an agenda and meeting location. :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
I am glad to see that a few of us Element owners are considering meeting our fellow ROC folks in San Diego. Sounds like another caravan opportunity :D. Between this and going to Spreen Honda for their meet on the same day, I might consider this!

RdE_Rnr, caravan and meeting place somewhere along the 5 Freeway? I can work with you on this, if you want. I will check the ROC page to find out if there is an agenda and meeting location. :D
Thanks Jeff, yep! Caravan would be ideal. I was just waiting for ROC's final decisions.

·
Registered
394 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts