Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
thanks for the invite!

due to field issues, our football club (soccer) switched practice day from Sunday to Saturday, so i won't be able to make it out on Saturday mornings for a while. and after 3 hours of drills and scrimmages, i won't be worth much in the afternoon for at least a few weeks.

·
Registered
834 Posts
oh yah! I'm in..Silverwood Lake! my Kids would love this "PLAY TIME"...do I need to bring anything besides Drinks?

·
Registered
394 Posts
oh yah! I'm in..Silverwood Lake! my Kids would love this "PLAY TIME"...do I need to bring anything besides Drinks?
Yeah,
Take me with yea, I wish that I could go.
I have to work this weekend.:x
Have fun again, without me all.:lol:
Don't think about me, I'll be fine.?:lol:
Cecil...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m not certain that the concession stands are open so a pik-a-nik lunch, snacks and drinks, all your water toys, beach chairs and shade is all you’ll need.

Right before you get to the trailer parking there is a medium size parking for vehicles just to the left of that is the spot.

There will be about 3 spots it's a covered location with about 6 tables it's also very close to the lake area where swimming and sea doing will take place.

They do offer jet-ski and kayak rentals as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts