Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That came out really great! Love the PMM. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice rack :D love the color.

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK, Here's mine after its first Honeydo trip...

This table fit inside the element, but only at an angle preventing me from fittin in the four chairs that went with this table.

So a Costco cart wrangler helped me put it on the roof and I threw the net on over it. It was solid as a rock for the 13 mile trip home.

My family is beginning to see the hidden beauty of the Element...

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Gobi Rack

This table fit inside the element, but only at an angle preventing me from fittin in the four chairs that went with this table.

So a Costco cart wrangler helped me put it on the roof and I threw the net on over it. It was solid as a rock for the 13 mile trip home.

My family is beginning to see the hidden beauty of the Element...
MikeinNY,

That is a great looking rack and enhance the appearance of the Element.

I would love to have one, but it is not in the budget. My E will never look as good as yours!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
quick cell pic

·
Registered
816 Posts
TPS Lizard Rack to match your E

This is the one that TPS Lizard of Vero Beach, FL makes. I had mine done in silver to match the truck.
Very nice, wish I had thought of that. I would have requested Mike make mine in Galapagos Green Metallic (color code G511M).

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Just installed the Thule roof rack and M.O.A.B. basket. Thought I'd share some pictures. 2009 EX AWD Polished Metal Metallic

lower it! :grin:

you'll cut down SO much wind noise if you run the load bars inside of the basket, instead of under it......

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lower it! :grin:

you'll cut down SO much wind noise if you run the load bars inside of the basket, instead of under it......
I have given that a try, but with no success. Do you have a picture where you ran the load bars inside the basket? Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is the one that TPS Lizard of Vero Beach, FL makes. I had mine done in silver to match the truck.
I think you've a limited edition there...congrats.

The wait is over for me, wasn't too bad - my TPS Lizard rack arrived today, in basic black. But man...thought I would have it installed and have pictures up tonight, but it took durn near an hour to unwrap. I'm beat, but not complaining...I've seen how brutal the guys in brown can be on packages. :grin:

'Tis a thing of beauty - absolutely top notch quality. I'll get pics up in a couple days, along with a report on whether I can get my Thule cargo box to directly attach without crossbars. Looks to be very close, not sure if there's enough clearance between the rack and the roof for the grab claws or not - won't know until I try.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just finished the install...here are pics of the TPS Lizard Rack on a 2010 EX PMM.

Install was pretty basic - two people would have made the install a little easier, but I didn't have that luxury. A couple rubber-backed bath mats were put in place on the roof to protect things from the legs, and it's light enough for one person to move around.

This thing is built like a brick you-know-what... :grin:

·
Registered
200 Posts
1st one on your block

It's good to have a rack built like a brick "Shirt" house. Looks good on your E too. I can just see the ding UPS put in the fairing, imagine If I didn't load that blade infront of the mount to wrap it. The ding would be in your front bar.

New blade is my spare parts bin, I'll get it coated and sent when I get back to VB.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts