Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried finding it one here using the search function, but I haven't been able to find any photos of a Royal Blue 2010. I'm probably picking one up, but I have to buy it from a distance (We're flying to Idaho to buy onem get our dogs and drive cross country to Maine... ) and I would LOVE to find some EOC's photos of one that color... Any help?

This is my THIRD E. Let's hope this guy lasts longer!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Pick the 6th color...

For a 360° view... Here's the LINK or...

LBD

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm glad they're bring that color back. Now maybe I can get a touch up pen for my 2003...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I'd seen the ones on Honda, of course, I just wanted some Real-life images.

Of course, now, the dealer is being shady and I will likely have to go somewhere else and get a different color entirely.

If only they still made kiwi.... Sigh.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I'm glad they're bring that color back. Now maybe I can get a touch up pen for my 2003...
They didn't offer a Royal Blue in 03.
Eternal Blue Pearl was offered for the first half the year, then they switched to to the Fiji Blue.
Hard to tell the difference, unless you own one, or they are parked beside each other.

Any dealer will have the colour pen, or be able to order it...give them your vin, and they will verify which you have...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks Tim. I will check with my dealer on the paint.

Now I have to go fix my profile....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Will post up some pics of mine when I get home..Honestly I wouldn't get this color. Mine shows every single scratch and looks dirty all the time. Seems even more high maintenance than black strangely

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was also interested in this color after seeing the sample in the showroom.
Walked outside and looked at a CRV in this hue.
I too found it to be darker than expected.
Decisions... Decisions...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts