Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of you E owners in Japan get a hold of the Right Hand Drive driver's side Power Door Lock cover that encases the PDL switch and the door handle? I want to add what (IMHO) Honda missed and put a PDL switch on the US passenger's side. Knowing that Japanese E's are RHD, I figured I'd "go to the source". Don't need the switch itself (can get that here), just want the casing surrounding the switch. Can somebody help me accomplish this?

Thanks so much for any assistance!! PM with the details.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, RamblerDan! I knew I could just Dremel it out, but wanted to go with OEM if I could. Will try your link. How much was the piece and how much did the whole mod set you back in $$$ and time? :confused::rolleyes::D

Just trying to prepare myself....... :rolleyes::);-):lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Note that no one else will likely want to make the passenger's side operate only the passenger's door. The thread referenced previously has plenty of info on making both switches operate all the locks.
That's what I want it to do. IMHO it would seem silly to only operate the passenger's side .....:-(;-):rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting together a Group Buy, under that heading. Anyone interested, be happy to include you (but, might be redundant to send here then send back..... :shock: ).

Anyway, don't want to disclude anyone...... :razz::razz::razz:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts