Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Mexico and I have been reading up on the rbb swaps EOC members have done and I wanted to perform the swap. Problem is I am in Mexico and the TSX has only been sold here since 2009 so the dealership can't get me the 06-08 parts. THe next problem is the element is not even sold here so I can't just order the newer element rtb manifold. However, the CRV IS sold here so I looked up the part number for the 2008 CRV mani and it seems to be the same as the newer elements 17110-RTB-000....can anyone confirm that the CRV mani is the same as the newer E mani and that this will be an improvement over my 03 E's mani... I have the old one remoevd right now since I am replacing the starter so I figure I may as well swap the mani out now :lol:
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rtb vs rbb, international shipping?

order the tsx intake manifold parts from delray acura in florida...they will deliver it to you with shipping and everything it is 203.68...
Thanks for the suggestion. I am still waiting on a reply from delray to see if they will ship to mexico and how much they will charge...does anyone know if they ship internationally or of another acura parts dealer that ships international??? Or is the RTB pretty close to the rbb as far as performace???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.