Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I went to my local discount store and got a few rolls of dark gray rubber shelf liner... they look sharp! :)

Drew

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've decided to head back to our local Sam's Club. Before I picked up the E I noticed they had some SUPER nice grey or black all rubber floor mats. (much like the all weather ones offered by Honda)

So, tomorrow when I head "to town" to get my keyless installed and clearcoat on I'll bum over and pick 'em up! The sand is starting to make me crazy...and it's only been 3 days! :shock:

Angie :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I want a floor mat, either rubber or carpet, that I can lift out and shake! I don't understand, what is the point of the Honda's all-season floor mat or the carpeted one? Removable/shakeoutable means less often the need to vacuum.
So I bought one generic rubber floor mat but it slips and slides just enough to be annoying. If I use double-stick tape that defeats the purpose of making them removable.
Other E owners: any suggestions?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bought the ones from Sam's and they work for me. I haven't trimmed them yet, but they look good. Heavy and nice and deep. The front ones do slide around, but I just haven't tried to fix that yet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Weathertech mats are also great but they are expensive. How much were the mats at Sam's club SpaceE?

·
Registered
155 Posts
But I really want the ones with flames that can be had at the JC Whitney catalog.

My husband and son said no and "put their foot down"
(pun intended)

·
Registered
461 Posts
But I really want the ones with flames that can be had at the JC Whitney catalog.
Which ones? I went to the website and Element isn't listed in the Honda models. They sound cool! (Husband can't put foot down- I didn't say anything about all the toys on his Chevy truck.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts