Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
So sorry to see that! But I am happy you are here to report it to us.

I hope no one was hurt.

Dom

·
Registered
575 Posts
That sucks but E's can be fixed. Hope everyone is ok.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
That'll buff out. ;-)

Always the optimist :)

Sorry about your E, but I am very happy to hear that you and no one else was hurt.

-g

·
Registered
748 Posts
...sorry... glad you're Ok ...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Glad your ok! Keep us posted on the repair. I have heard that if the bags go they total the car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad your ok! Keep us posted on the repair. I have heard that if the bags go they total the car.
I, too. have heard this. We will be deeply saddened by this if that's the case.
Fortunatly neither of our dogs were in the Kellement. Both crates were busted up, soft sided and hard sided. BTW does anyone know of a "safer" dog crate? After looking at our JRT's little crate shattered we are interested in something a little sturdier.

·
Registered
159 Posts
a band aid should do the trick.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Sorry to see and glad no one was hurt. Depending on the structure damage the Insurance will just total it as the bag system costs around $3000.I use the folding steel crates and they seem to work great for the Saints. Of course I can only fir one 700 series in the E at a time.:-D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
hope the dogs are ok.................

·
Registered
748 Posts
...good luck Mom ...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The adjuster just called.... The "kelemnt" has been totalled. The payout will cover what is left on the loan plus the deductible... So sad, only 55k on "her". We enjoyed every minute of our time, I've never owned a car that has been as fun or flexible, very sad.... We'll probably wait until spring to look for a new (to us) one, or if the greatest deal comes along. We paid 12k for our '03 EX AWD AT with >20k miles that had never seen winter. Now our wonderful friend is moving on. This is the most attached that we've ever been to a vehicle and it is sad to see her go...
We'll see, and keep our eyes out for EOC stickers.
Thanks everyone
Kel

·
Registered
748 Posts
EOC - a ten HUT...
Hand Salute!

good luck and happy new year kel

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Jorney has ended....for now

Friday we make the trip to pick up our "new" wheels... a '03 Volvo V70 XC... We just couldn't find the right deal on another "E". They were either too much or too whipped, and the new ones are tough to get into, the best we could find was an EX for 20k ish. Anyways it was fun while it lasted and who knows what lies around the corner, maybe one for Olive and Saries Dad, perhaps? He had his eye on a sharp little SC, maybe at trade in time for his Volvo....
Thanks for everyones input at various time and keep those tails waggin'!!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
...well, you're always welcome to post here! Good Luck, safe driving...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts